October 22, 2014
So I got everything to work but for some reason now the jump isn't working and I'm too tired to go into it right now so I'm going to try again tomorrow after my classes end at 3. I'm sure it's something easy so I'm just going to make it easy on myself tomorrow and take the older version of the game and then apply all the new scripts again. And then hopefully it will all work again and the jump won't be messed up for no reason. But I will let you know how that goes tomorrow, I made lots of progress tonight. Once that is fixed I will be working on the reskin, along with making the damn particle emitter to work for A + IM Projects. I might try it in another file for that too because it is not doing what I want it to do. Oh the joys of working with computers. Yet I still love it anyways for some reason.
Shelby out for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment