Thursday, October 16, 2014

My homework for the weekend

October 16, 2014

So for my homework this weekend I'm going to be working on having some sort of key that will take the character to the next level and I'll be working on coding for that. I'm going to keep my coins for now and then I'm going to have a key to get to the next level. So this weekend I'm going to build a very basic second scene and then I will have the code call up the scene when the player collects the key. So that should be a fun and interesting for me since I love coding and figuring out how the actual mechanics work rather than drawing. I mean I would love to reskin this after I'm done figuring out what I want to do and I really like that old game pixel look so I'm going to go into the sheets and make some different art. I'm going to make some really simple pixel backgrounds and stuff, like platforms and coins but for this weekend I want to work on the coding of the actual game.

Ps. for A+IM projects 2 I want to make a 2D game I think instead of working in 3D. Because I love working on this stuff, I want to integrate a lot of code. I'm probably going to take web authoring 2 so I can frame my games all prettily on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment