Sunday, October 26, 2014

I did it!!

October 26, 2014

So I can now use a key to help me get from level to level and I got the jump to work again by getting a slightly older file from Hardie and putting my new scripts into it. I'm really happy and I think tonight after dinner I'm going to start reskinning it as an 8 bit looking game, which I'm really excited about. I might throw something in that's a little extra, just for fun, to see how well I know my coding as well. I'm super proud that I made it work and I was frustrated that now I feel so rewarded. So I'm going to start with the character sheets probably and then move onto all of the background stuff, make the game look like a demo for now. I'm really happy with my progress today and look forward to reskinning what I've learned. Everything has it's own script for the most part so it's all up to me moving stuff around if you want me to put them on a more manageable file like the door one, just let me know and I'm on it. I'm very proud :)

Anyways, I'll post some artwork on here when I get some done. I'm hoping that someone figured out the problems with the sprite sheets because I want to get that going as soon as possible. Maybe even put in a start up menu, I don't have much to do on Tuesday. (Other than figure out my stupid particle emitter, but I think I need to talk to Brandon about that. C4D is being a pain. But anyways, I'm excited!

Shelby out.

No comments:

Post a Comment