October 17, 2014
My game allows me to use an object as like a key object in order to get to the next level. I can't figure out how to make the count stay in the next level rather than it starting over because I want the points from the coins to carry over. Once I figure out how to do that I'm going to start the reskin, but I'm super excited/frustrated because I got one thing to work and now this new thing won't work. Unity tells me that DontDestroyOnLoad is the way to go but it just gives me a bunch of errors so I'm thinking there has to be some other way around it. Anyway if you want to take a look at the game with two levels I'm going to post it on here. To get to the next incredibly basic level you need to go back to get the beach ball thing.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8VOk04wykpdWZDRTdrSzd6cEk/view?usp=sharing
So there's the HTML file so if you want to look at it it's an easy download. But I'm going to look at the count for tomorrow again. I'm so frustrated with it but I know it's probably something easy. But I'm going to start my reskin as soon as I figure it out, hopefully tomorrow. I'm going to browse the forums some more.
No comments:
Post a Comment