Monday, September 1, 2014

Board Game

September 1, 2014

So I made a board game that is very similar to life except it is an art school centered game. All I have left to do is make the pieces and the dice. It looks ok but I'm not incredibly happy with it. Everyone assigned a lot of homework and it literally had to be the weekend when my work finally came back from the five week strike so I had no choice but to be there all weekend. So I still have to do the reading for this class, and I've pretty much given up on my A + IM project for tonight because I really hate flash and I think I'm going to tell him I want to do it traditionally because I have a much better sense of timing when it's hand drawn, which makes no actual sense but I'm glad I brought my lightbox I guess. This semester is going to literally be the death of me. I feel really upset because I worked so long on both projects in all of my free time and they don't look the way I wanted them to. It's like the most frustrating thing ever. Like this school makes me wonder why I bother. Like I try my absolute hardest and I feel like it gets me no where. And now I'm going to have to be all embarrassed and not show my complete failure in class tomorrow and then try to talk to him about it and he terrifies me more than anyone else in the entire world. And I just don't want to talk to him and I don't want to go to class tomorrow and it's causing an endometriosis attack... And I don't want to not go because I worked my ass off but if it still looks like shit it doesn't count for anything. So yeah. I'm going to make some game pieces and dice. Then I'm going to read the chapters. So yeah.

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment