September 22, 2014 10:15pm
I did it! I figured out the problem and I just had to remove some code and it worked and I was so happy. Now the entire game is complete and it works perfectly. I'm so proud!
Look it's so beautiful!
I have no idea what I'm going to reskin it as yet and to be honest I'm really exhausted. So I'm going to sleep in a little while just so I can try and catch up on my sleep. But Ottawa really made me do some thinking and I really love working on this game stuff so I'm looking into game programming programs I can take after school. I really enjoy this so I would love to work for a game company. Going to the career fair made me really know that if I want to make animated shorts I want to do it by myself. I want to go to work and code things with a team of people. But I want to work on my own stuff too and I think those two things would be great.
So now to look for a gaming internship.
Shelby out for the night.

No comments:
Post a Comment