September 23, 2014 10:50am
Ok it doesn't look like I reduced the polygons but I did and now the joints finally effect the actual but so I'm going to make a tiny animation based on the rig, it should just be a basic flying animation with a little bit of leg moving so I'm really excited and I'm going to save it to my external hard drive and hopefully work on it some more. I have to weight it now and all of that good stuff but I'm really excited about this bug with it's wings. And it's legs are working pretty well as well so I'm really excited. I should try moving it's head just to see how that goes but that's the one thing I'm not that interested in.
So I'm going to think about the texture, since the pickups are green I think I might make the enemy bugs red and at least twice the size. So yeah, good day with lots of progress, can't wait to work on it some more. Although to be honest I have an art history test and paper, even though this is the first thing on my mind and that is one of the last other than Self and Society. Anyways, really looking forward to working on it, hopefully tomorrow night after my classes and tests and such.
Shelby out!!

No comments:
Post a Comment