September 9, 2014
I finally did it! I only had one coding problem after but I found that something wasn't capitalized that needed to be so it was a super easy fix. I'm really proud that it works, and it works in google chrome too! So here's a lovely screen cap for you.
Also for my reskin I tried to find free bug models online but since I can't find any I might just make a really simple one in modeling and then figure out how I want to make my character. The background is going to be really sandy because I want it to be an armadillo lizard because they hold their tail when they're scared. But I'm really happy that after all of that coding problem it finally works, although I'm not sure what was wrong with the code in the first place. It was telling me the float functions were wrong but they were exactly the same as Rachel's so I think it might have just been some kind of weird fluke or something. But I'm really happy with my progress and I'm going to work on some modeling when I get home from A + IM. I worked on some modeling this summer so I'm not that worried about making a simple bug. (I can make really realistic eyes now in Blender and C4D because that's what I spent my summer attempting other than teaching my small cousins about the basics of animation and drawing people. Joy babysitting haha).

No comments:
Post a Comment