October 1, 2014 1:28am
So the game controls were so hard that the game was basically unplayable. I had my really good gamer friend play and it took her soooo many tries to beat the demo and then there was no reward at the end, the character just flies into never ending oblivion, which is really unsatisfying. So when I reskin this I will be giving it a set win screen that will appear somehow.
So I think I want to do a mouse that shoots buttons at some enemy cats. So for a small narrative, there is a cat army trying to eliminate all mice. It seems very small and lame, but I want something simple. Oh and the cats are going to shoot balls of yarn.
So yeah.... I have some other stuff to really crack down on for Mark's class so tomorrow after class is going to be completely dedicated to him so here's the blog post. Sorry it's so short but I'm tired I just wrote 8 picture book reviews for Writing for Children so you know... I feel like the life was sucked out of me.
Anyways, see you in class! I might post a brag blog when my stuff for Mark's class is finished tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment