September 11, 2014
So I got my bugs into my reskin and they are collectible, which is great. But I had to delete them for a little bit just because they weren't visible, and raising them up .5 wasn't working so I'm going to start placing them again probably on Sunday, because tomorrow and Saturday I'm working 8am-9pm which is shitty and I think my boss either really loves me or really hates me. I'm not really sure which at the moment, he's kind of cranky lately since we got back to work, which to me makes no sense. But anyways, the bugs work and can be collected and I'm going to work on that Sunday and Monday and I'll make another post about it since that's pretty much the last thing I need to do for the game. (The player is still 1st person since I don't think I will have to time to model anything else like I really wanted to. But oh well, such is life).
No comments:
Post a Comment