September 22, 2014
Ok so I figured out my parsing error but now I'm getting another stupid error. It's really frustrating me and I'm still exhausted from Ottawa, which by the way was one of the best weekends of my life. Seeing all of the animations made me realize that I would really like to work for a game company and make my own short films for myself and festivals. But this code is giving me a hard time for whatever reason. I need another night of good sleep after all of that film watching and lack of sleep from trying to do everything. And the decision to look at colleges in Canada for my master's degree maybe.
Also none of the amazing films that I thought should have won won. Except for Lesley the Pony Has An A+ Day. That won the student category. But Tante Hilda was amazing and should have won the feature category. And Canis was amazing and should have won it's competition but it didn't.
Anyways I'm going to try and figure out the stupid coding error, even though I literally copied and pasted it after trying a million times to make it work. I guess I'll try again.
Shelby out
No comments:
Post a Comment