Monday, September 8, 2014

Code Still Not Working

September 8, 2014

 So I tried to do the code with a completely different file, everything saved in the same place on my personal computer and it didn't work again. I don't understand what's wrong, I did everything he said to do. Can you look at it again in class and try to help me? I really just want this ball to move so I can move to the next step. Maybe I'll have Ayden send me his code to look at. I have no idea what's wrong and it's really annoying me. I looked for all of the normal things like semicolons and such. I can't find anything and it's kind of frustrating.

It still says the same errors, that the float commands aren't working with Unity. I don't understand what's wrong with them because I looked at what he did in that video a thousand times. But I was really proud of the little terrain I made in class so I guess I'll have to live with that success for now. Anyways, I'll ask you about that tomorrow in class.


No comments:

Post a Comment