So I'm actually really proud of this board game and I spent a lot of hours on it (it was done today but I was so exhausted from being up until 4 or 5 in the morning animating, plus pain) but I did get this done on time and I'm proud of it. I made my housemates play with me and they liked it too. So here are the rules:
Welcome to Art School! At the beginning of the game you pick which space you start from, either starting with a part time job that you previously had before school, or no job at first. The players then pick from one of the major cards without looking at them. When a player lands on one of the pink and white spaces, they gain a cry tile. The person who comes to the end of the game with the most cry tiles is the winner, clearly having worked the hardest to get their degree. The gray spaces and pink/purple flower spaces make you draw a card, which will give you either something negative or positive depending on the card.
So the goal of the game is to get to the end with the most cry cards. When someone reaches the end before the other players, if there are no more cry cards the players still trying to get to the end can steal the cry cards from any other player, including the one that has already finished the game. The game continues until everyone reaches the end and then all the points from the cry cards are counted up.
So have a bunch of pictures! I made 1/2 of the game pieces and I made the dice too along with the rest of the board.






No comments:
Post a Comment