Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Waiting for things to load again

September 23, 2014


Right now I'm waiting for the joints to bind to the model, so this looks like it's almost done but I'm also getting the spinning wheel of death so we'll see how that goes. I'm pretty sure I saved before trying this but if I didn't I might cry since this is a whole classes worth of working on this rig. It now says that the application is not responding so excuse me while I cry. This freaking sucks and I should have just done an IK chain but I completely forgot about them so I looked at a different tutorial.... hopefully if I saved and it wasn't completely done it isn't too far behind. So I had to force quit. Let's play the game of when did I last save!

I saved right before trying which makes me incredibly happy because I don't have to do all of that work again! So now I'm going to try and bind them again and hopefully it won't crash. It looks like it's almost going to work and then the spinning wheel of death starts so I don't know if it's too much information for it to handle or what but this really sucks. Maybe I should try making it into a lower poly first just to make it a little bit easier on the program.

And the low polygon tool doesn't want to listen to me..... just perfect. So it's still stuck on the spinning wheel of death and this is driving me nuts. I'll report back, maybe I should try it on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment