September 11, 2014
My main concern for today is importing my bug into the game. That's what I really want to do for today, just get the bug into the game and code it. If I can get that into the game then I would like to work on the terrain for the rest of the class but since the importing seems to be the biggest problems right now I would like to get that out of the way so I'll watch that resource video that you posted to see if there's anything else I can do to fix my files when I export it. The terrain isn't going to take that long, I think I'm going to do a dense forest in one small area and the rest is going to be a desert so it shouldn't take that long but I kind of want to hide a lot of bugs once they're in the game. You know, make it a little bit more fun for me.
The lizard is the last thing I want to work on and it's because I haven't decided how I'm going to work on it yet. But that's not part of today, that's just something that I need to think about in the long run.
No comments:
Post a Comment