September 10, 2014
Game concept: The player is a third person armadillo lizard collecting insects in the desert. The lizard rolls around the desert collecting the insects until the win text appears.
The game is navigated with the arrow keys, collecting the floating insects. It's more of an idle game like candy crush because you don't really get anything for winning, you just continue doing the same thing over and over again.
The player collects the objects by running into them, or rolling into them rather. It's a very simple game with a very cute look.
There are sandy hills in the terrain, created as obstacles for the player, and places that the insects hide behind. I think I want to put some cacti as well. I haven't decided yet, I might put a small forest in there as well.
Sorry I would write a longer one if it was more complicated but it's really simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment